Dates: Summers 2015 – 2017
Position: Field Manager / Social Media Coordinator / Web Administrator
Responsibilities: Managing the tourist office during the summer season by;
– Administrating the related social media channels.
– Client interaction; answering questions, provide tips.
– Daily content production on connected platforms.
– Promoting nearby events and souvenir sales.
– Revising the international town information page.
– Task assignment and supervision of holiday workers.
Employer: Municipal City Hall – Ask for further details
Type of Busniess: Marketing / Tourism
~ Voluntary Work ~
Dates: April 2016 – Present Day
Responsibilities: As a lister, there are some of the responsibilities you have;
– Aid clients in looking at things differently
– Chat with those who need someone to talk to
– Help creating a welcoming listener community
– Listen to the client’s needs and make them feel heard
– Maintain a professional conversation, aid in self reflection
Platform: 7 Cups of Tea
Tools: 1-on-1 chats, Group chats / discussions, Forums
Type of Busniess: Online Support Chats / Voluntary Work
Dates: January – June 2015 / 2016
Responsibilities: Hosting Events, Create Welcoming Atmosphere
Employer: International Office – Umeå University
Type of Busniess: Extracurricular / Voluntary Work
Dates: 2011 – Present Day
Position: Voted Head Community Administrator in Social Circles
Responsibilities: Atmosphere, conflict / drama management
Platform: Discord, TeamSpeak, TinyChat
Tools: Audio, text and video chat platforms
Type of Busniess: Community / Voluntary Work